Price: UREA N46 (GRANULAR) CIF ASWP only after Official Request
Loading Port: Russia
Payment Terms: The buyer will issue a Irrevocable, Transferrable, Stand-by
Documentary Letter of Credit (SBLC) in 5 (five) banking days after contract sign which
shall be value of 100% payable at sight as per result of SGS at loading port from top 25
world banks. The LC validity shall be for 30 days and auto renewed after previous
TWO PERCENT (2%) OF VALUE ISSUED WITHIN SEVEN TO TEN
(7-10) BANKING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF A NON-OPERATIVE
FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT ACCEPTABLE TO THE SELLER.
1. Buyer confirms Soft corporate offer (SCO) and issues ICPO+BCL
and signs and seal NCNDA + IMFPA..
2. Seller issues FCO, Buyer sign the FCO and the acceptance of the term and
procedures to the Seller’s Company.
3. Seller provides Draft Contract to Buyer to revise and confirm by initial.
Buyer and Seller sign contract via electronic mail, which shall be deemed
legally binding and enforceable, each lodge contracts with their respective
4. Seller registers and legalizes the hard copy contract with the Ministry of
Energy Export Control Department.
5. Buyer shall provide POF/BCL if he dont Providet it in the first Step
6. Seller sends by Fax Soft proof of product to buyer open for verification by
7. Seller’s bank shall notify the buyer’s bank that they are willing and ready
to issue a non-operative 2% performance bond to buyer’s bank, the 2%
performance bond will be placed in the buyer’s bank account, should the
seller fail to supply the cargo of the products this 2% PB will be paid to the
buyer and intermediaries accordingly as compensation.
8. A trusted shipping company is nominated for the transportation of the
products. Seller sends to the buyer the full details of the shipping company
to negotiate shipping terms and pays for Custom Clearance Duty Fee
calculated by Custom Department.
9. The SGS inspection will be borne by the seller’s Company at the loading
port and Buyer at the unloading port.