|D2 DIESEL 305-82||30K MT||100K MT|
|D2 DIESEL AGO||10K MT||50K MT|
|D2 EN590||10K MT||100K MT|
|MAZUT M100 GHOST 10585-75||50K MT||150K MT|
|MAZUT M100 GHOST 10585-99||50K MT||150K MT|
|JP54 AVIATION KEROSENE Colonial 54||100K BBLS||2M BBLS|
|JET FUEL A1||100K BBLS||2M BBLS|
|LPG & LNG||10K MT||100K MT|
|BITUMEN 60/70||10K MT||50K MT|
|BITUMEN 80/100||10K MT||50K MT|
|BASE OIL SN 150 - SN 500||3000 MT||30K MT|
|LOADING PORT:||PORT Novorossiysk. OR Vladivostok|
|FOB PORT:||PORT Novorossiysk. OR Vladivostok - RUSSIA|
|DELIVERY:||CIF IN 30 DAYS OF ACCEPTED BUYER'S L/C AT SELLER BANK|
|MODE OF PAYMENT:||CONFIRMED IRREVOCANLE, TRANSFERABLE, ASSIGNABLE|
|AUTO REVOLVING DL/C , SBLC , BG , MT 103 PAYABLE 100%|
|AT SIGHT OF LOADING AGAINST PRESENTATION SHIPPING|
|DOCUMENTS AT SELLER BANK COVERING FIRST CARGO|
|VALUE AND REVOLVING TO NEXT UP TO END OF CONTRACT.|
|L/C MUST BE ISSUED OR CONFIRMED FROM TOP 25 EUROPEAN / WESTERN BANK ONLY|
|OTHER WISE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED|
|PAYMENT AT DESTINATION PORT|
|OPTION # 1 1- SBLC/BG UNCONDITONAL VALID FOR 13 MONTHS COVERING ONE|
|MONTH VALUE.. AND PAYMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT IN 5 DAYS OF|
|ARRIVAL BY T/T OR UNCONDITIONAL MT 103 AFTER CIQ|
|2- IRREVOCALE , CONFIRMED , TRANSFERABLE , AUTO-REVOLVING L/C|
|COVERING ONE MONTH VALUE TO BE SWIFT BY MT700 TO SELLER BANK|
|.. AND PAYMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT IN 5 DAYS OR ARRIVAL BY T/T OR|
|UNCONDITIONAL MT103 AFTER CIQ|
|OPTION # 2|
|NON TRANSFERABLE AGAIST SHIPPING DOCUMENTS 100% AT SIGHT TO|
|BE ASSISTED BY IRREVOCABLE OR TT AFTER DELIVERY|
PROCEDURES AND CONDITIONS , NON-NEGOTIABLE
1. Buyer confirm the SCO of seller 's mandate and issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) with full Bank details along with
1-1 Signed NCNDA/IMFPA
2-1 Copy of Buyer's company certificate of incorporation. ( in notarized English translation)
3-1 Scanned copy of Buyer's assignee international passport.
4-1 Copy of import licence in name of Buyer ( in notarized English translation)
5-1 Bank Reference Letter not older than 5 Days ( annex 2)
2. Seller or Seller mandate verify the ICPO and attached documents and if accepted seller mandate issues FCO and send it to Buyer for his signature and return it back to seller mandate within 2 working days
3. Seller issue Draft Contract for Buyer review and completing any missing information , seller allowing for very limit amendments, _
4. Buyer do the needed review for the contract, sign and seal it then send it to seller in word format to check it and if he accept the limited amendment he will sign it and turn it into final contract in PDF format and send it back to Buyer, both Seller and Buyer will lodge with their respective Banks
5. Buyer' S BANK Swift RWA/POF through swift message MT760 / MT103 -23/ pre-advice DLC for Seller confirmation of Buyer financial power and capability to purchase product and quantity Mentioned
6. Seller IN 2 DAYS if receiving buyer's RWA/POF as mention at point # 5 , issues the following as partial Proof of Product document
1- Commercial Invoice.
2- Company Registration.
3- Export license.
4- Statement of availability of the product endorsed by the Ministry of Energy
7.Buyer's bank issues non-operative financial instrument to Seller’s bank for the first cargo qty and revolving till end of contract
8. Seller’s Bank Swift In less than 2 days for the Total first cargo product in the buyers name to Buyer Bank the 2% PB AND FULL PROOF OF PRODUCT as per signed contract
9. Buyer's financial instrument activated and shipping commences as per signed agreement .
PROCEDURES FOR SPOT DEALS, NON-NEGOTIABLE
1. Buyer confirm the SCO of seller 's mandate and issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (lCPO) with full Bank details along with
b.Copy of buyer's company certificate of incorporation. ( in notarized English translation)
c.Scanned copy of buyer's assignee international passport.
d.Bank Reference Letter not older than 5 Days ( annex 2)
2_ Seller or Seller mandate verify the ICPO and attached documents and if accepted seller issues Draft Contract for buyer review and completing any missing information , Seller allowing for very limit amendments,
3. Buyer do the needed review for the contract , sign and seal it then send it to Seller in Word format to check it and if he accept the limited amendment he will sign it and turn it into -final contract in PDF format and send it back to buyer, both Seller and Buyer will lodge with their respective banks
4_ Buyer' S BANK Swift MT103 -23/ BG / pre-advice DLC for seller confirmation of buyer financial Power and capability to purchase product and quantity Mentioned
5. Seller IN 2 DAYS issues the following as partial Proof of Product document.
a. Commercial Invoice. b. Tank Receipt/Equivalent, c. SGS Report less than twenty four (24) hours on quality and quantity
6. Title is transferred to buyer and Seller loads the product to the buyer designated vessel as per INCOTERMS 2010 FOB/CIF.
7. Buyer transfer fund via ITDLC/BG/MT 103 upon successful dip test and title passes to the buyer
8. Intermediaries are paid for the transaction in accordance with the NCNDA/IMFPA beneficiary information through wire transfer by the paymaster.
1. NO UPFRONT B/L OR PAST PERFORMANCE
2- WE DO NOT SEND UPFRONT 2% PB
3- ALL DEALS MUST BE DONE BANK TO BANK NO TTM ONLY VISITING LOADING PORT ON BUYER'S COST