OFFER FOR HMS1 & HMS2
PRODUCT: HMS1 & HMS2
80/20 as conformed to the ISRI CODES 200-206-ISRI 200
Chemical composition of
HMS1&2 scrap steel (ISRI CODES 200-206)
C: 0.54-0.82 ,Si: 0.18-0.40 ,Mn: 0.60-0.40 ,S: 0.04Maximum, P: 0.035,
Maximum As: 0.01
Maximum of Mass Share Chemical composition shall fully be ISRI compliant for all 200-206 for the quality of HMS1 and HMS2
ORIGIN: West Africa
PACKAGING: In 20ft Containers or Bulk
SHIPMENT: 5,000 MT (Five thousand metric tons as a SPOT for first Shipment.)
CONTRACT PERIOD: First shipment SPOT with extention for 5000 x12 MT
PERFORMANCE BOND 2%: for a one year contract, within 10 days, the Performance bond (%2 PB) will become operational with the condition of the bank instrument. This PB 2% will not be used in any spot, but only for contracts.
CIF PRICE: US$345,00/MT (Three Hundred Forty Five US Dollar per Metric Ton).
PAYMENT TERMS: Payment method by LC 100% at sight, from first class prime bank.
LOADING PORT: Port of Abidjan
DELIVERY PORT: CIF – ASWP
INSPECTION: Quality, Quantity & Weight by Seller at Sellers cost at port of loading for invoicing Quantity assay issued by SOCOTEC in clear. All materials are totally free from any types of radiation; bombs, arms and ammunition, and explosive in any form either used or otherwise.
1. Buyer issues ICPO.
2. Seller issues Invitation Letter & Draft SPA.
3. Buyer or his representatives they can make a visit at the Yard for physical inspection of the Goods, before they will open the LC (Buyer's costs).
4. In a TTM, Seller & Buyer, approved contract by both parties, signed, and lodged with their respective Banks.
5. Buyer, after his visit for physical inspection in the Yard and signed Contract, will issue within 3 Banking days, an Irrevocable Non Operative and Non Transferable Letter of Credit to Seller’s Bank.
6. After Seller’s Bank confirm the receipt of Buyer’s Irrevocable Non Operative and Non Transferable Letter of Credit, Seller will prepare for loading and shipping the 5000 tons, within 25 days, from the date of issued LC.
7. Buyer, if he wishes, he can send people to inspect the goods before start moving from depot to port and stay there for completion of loading (Buyer's costs).
8. Buyer's letter of credit will become operative, upon the issue from Seller the shipping documents and provides it at Buyer's Bank, maximum in 24 hours after loading..